Holidays are a unique opportunity for your business, as people shop with a strong buying intent. Your customers are ready to buy by the holiday season, and all you need to do is develop the right strategy to turn their interests into sales.
Holidays are a unique opportunity for your business, as people shop with a strong buying intent. Your customers are ready to buy by the holiday season, and all you need to do is develop the right strategy to turn their interests into sales. Use marketing strategies to guide the decision-making process, raise consumer awareness, and let customers know what to use for this Christmas.
In this blog post, we'll show you how to use social media, paid advertising, and eDM to market your business and make money this holiday season.
Social media is a powerful and free tool for organically increasing brand awareness, increasing conversions and generating leads. During the holiday season, users use social media to find inspiration and exclusive offers. By actively creating campaigns during the holiday season (especially e-commerce brands), you can get more exposure than at other times. In this way, you can maximize conversions and increase brand awareness.
Which platforms to use:
When deciding which platform to share your content with, you need to consider the needs of your target audience and know where they spend most of their time. We strongly recommend that all companies use both Instagram and Facebook, but you should consider other platforms such as FaceBook and Pinterest. Other blogs explain how to market your business on Pinterest and Instagram, and how FaceBook can help your brand.
If you would like to give a Christmas present, please see our guide on managing social media optimization.
If you have an e-commerce store, try Facebook and Instagram's shoppable posting feature. Clicking on a highlighted product will take you to the product page and its brief description, allowing consumers to quickly access and purchase the product.
With the right hashtags, you can significantly expand your reach, participate in discussions on trending topics, and create a sense of community within your existing audience. For the success of our social media campaigns, we've put together the best hashtags for this Christmas. Don't forget to include brand hashtags like #squareitprojects. This allows you to build a sense of community around your brand.
#christmas #christmaseve #xmas #xmascelebration #xmasparty #xmaswithfamily #winterwonderland #holidayseason #indianxmas #funday #shoppingday
Electronic Direct Marketing (EDM), also known as Email Marketing, is a valuable online marketing tool that can be used to enhance communication and campaign messages with existing and potential customers. In fact, for every $1 spent on email marketing, businesses are regaining an average of $42, making it one of the most powerful channels for modern marketers.
Create a subscription form on your website, promote your subscription through social media, and create a mailing list. Once you've created your email marketing list, it's a good idea to use your data to segment your list and categorize your audience based on age, gender, interests, and more. This allows you to create more personalized campaigns and improve conversions and ROI. For more information on developing a powerful eDM strategy, see this service section of ours on E-mail Marketing.
- Gift Ideas: Gift guides are a great way to help existing and potential customers find the best gift options for their loved ones as quickly and easily as possible. They allow you to introduce your product, inspire shoppers, and be remembered during the holiday season. You can also put together your own gift guides for different customer segments, such as Gifts for Him, a Gift for Tech Enthusiasts, or The Best Gift for Less than $50.
- Promotional Deals: There is no denying that modern consumers love discounts and rebates! Limited-time offers create a sense of urgency and encourage consumers to make quick decisions about potential purchases. Discounts and coupons not only significantly increase conversions, but also encourage customers to spend more, which in turn increases the company's sales.
- Visible Appreciation: Email marketing is all about building relationships. Therefore, it can be very pleasing to send an email to the customers thanking them for their support. Simple thank-you emails such as "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year" can be very helpful in getting your customers to meet you. The more personal your email message, the more familiar your email subscribers will be to your company. You may want to give them gifts or offers to show them how grateful your organization is for their loyalty.
Create a call-to-action
Email marketing call-to-action are buttons or hyperlinks that direct subscribers to another website. Integrate buttons such as Buy Now, Book Now, and More Information into EDM to encourage customers to act and transform. When introducing products in gift guides or other emails, make sure each product is linked directly to the landing page of your website so that viewers can navigate the store easily and quickly.
Paid advertising is a great way to increase growth, engagement, and conversions. This way you don't have to wait for your customers to find you organically. Leverage your growth strategy by creating targeted campaigns that increase brand awareness, build customer loyalty, and provide opportunities to measure and optimize campaigns for future marketing efforts.
If you are new to paid advertising, Facebook advertising is a great place to start your business. With over 2.7 billion monthly active users on Facebook, this advertising service allows you to create user-based ads based on locations, demographics, interests, and other profile information.
Facebook offers some advertising goals for your campaign in terms of what you want people to do when they see your ad. If you are a relatively new or unfamiliar company, the First Awareness advertising campaign can generate interest in your product and attract new customers. As the Christmas time approaches, focus your campaign goals on “conversion” goals to increase purchases and store visits.
Creative Paid Ads:
- Gift Ideas: Introducing the best products to inspire viewers to buy during this gift season. Use Facebook's targeting tools to narrow your demographic and audience interests and ensure that your gift ideas reach your ideal audience.
- Multi-Product Carousel Ads: You can now select multiple product carousel ads on Facebook. In this way, you can offer a wider range of products. This has proven to improve CTR and at the same time reduce costs.
- Discounts: During the holiday season, customers are flooded with marketing messages. If you can mark your company with generous discounts or special offers, you are already one step ahead when it comes to choosing your customers.
- Retargeting campaigns: These ads connect with people who already know your business through organic social media platforms and websites. Retargeting your ad campaign allows you to return to users who have interacted with your brand to encourage conversions. This often results in high conversion rates.
We at SquareIt Solutions will be complying to the above mentioned Christmas/Holiday Season digital marketing techniques so as to strengthen our client base and aid our existing clientele in the most digitally appropriate way. As we are among the top digital marketing agencies in Lucknow, we are looking forward to assist the maximum number of individuals & businesses to cope up in today’s era of digital marketing.