What is Search Engine Marketing?
Pay Per Lead Management is the inimitable method of Search Engine Marketing that is flourishing with quiet in demand to reach the online market. To build the online business and increase sales on the website, ad campaigns are designed with efficient analysis and planning for reaching the target traffic. Pay Per Lead Management is highly recommended by most of the online marketers as the advertiser has to only pay when a lead is generated.
SquareIt has proven track record of advertising the products and services of clients with extensive Pay Per Lead Management campaigns. With us you can experience a great control over your online market and keep a track on the revenue spent on day to day basis. We analyse, plan and manage efficient Pay Per Lead Management campaigns to attract quality leads and increase your conversion rate. Our team has expertise over managing Pay Per Lead Management campaigns that target rich keywords and effective ad copies.
SquareIt offers Pay Per Lead Management using Google AdWords, Microsoft adCenter and Yahoo Search Marketing platforms. PositionE has fulfilled the necessary requirements of Google Certification program. Pay Per Lead Management professionals at SquareIt have qualified Google AdWords test by giving an excellent performance and the success rate being 91%.
Being a Google Certified Partner, we have successfully implemented online campaigns which include Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Lead and Social Media Optimization solutions for Gift Portals, Hospitals, Hotels, Dating Sites, Real-Estate Companies, Chocolate Store, Florist Store and Leather Store.
SquareIt has the official Accredited Professional badge and the perfection is reflected in its Search Engine Marketing services and management of Microsoft adCenter campaigns. Being a qualified Microsoft Advertising Accredited Professional, SquareIt can help you to grow your business with its increased recognition in the online market.
Pay Per Lead Management Focus:
Sponsored Advertising using Google AdWords, Microsoft adCenter and LinkedIN Marketing platforms.
Banner/Display Advertising on various sites.
Relevance - The software creates a system of daily keyword suggestion, and arms you with negative keyword tools that help you to consistently refine your keyword list. This will help you improve your search engine rankings and, in turn, earn you a better Quality Score in AdWords.
Value - Squareit is designed to discover new, inexpensive keyword advertising opportunities, and the keyword ad software secures algorithmic pricing advantages for you from the search engines. This saves you money by ensuring a low minimum bid, saves time otherwise spent searching and analyzing manually, and generates better results for your search engine marketing campaigns.
In the coming paragraphs, we'll show you how the tools go about providing this improved efficiency, value, and traffic quality so that you can improve both your paid search returns, your organic SERP rankings, and your overall search marketing strategy.
Our Process ~ SEM Company
1. Our marketing company will take the time to listen and understand your needs.
2. All our marketing consultants are qualified and trained professionals who work with you using an easy to understand process. Our process is designed to capture your needs, linking the different marketing options available to you based on your marketing budget.
3. Through our marketing consultancy process, our research and experience will produce a marketing strategy and presentation to clearly explain how we plan to get you ahead of your competitor.
4. Once you’re ready to go ahead, you will have a dedicated Project Manager who will guide our in-house production team.
Benefits from using an SEM Company
At Squareit, we pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team.
1. Marketing consultants→ to establish a marketing strategy.
2. Web designers → to build incredible websites so your visitors take the actions you want them to take.
3. Website developers → to build eCommerce websites, custom integrations and mobile applications to give you the technological edge.
4. Journalists→ to create, proof read and edit your content.
5. Social media consultants → to increase awareness and engagement.
6. SEO experts → to drive the right traffic to your website and increase sales.